Friday, August 1, 2008

Jolly Green Giant


Luke really is the weirdest kid sometimes. He absolutely loves veggies. I have been picking some peppers and tomatoes from the garden and he'll find them and eat them when I'm not looking. I guess it's a good thing that he likes them. Maybe I won't have to force him to eat them later. This is a pic I took of Luke after I found him eating this bell pepper. He had managed to climb up on the counter by himself and grab it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate to burst your bubble, but Luke may decide he doesn't like vegetables at all by next year. Kids are programmed to be contrary. As soon as you expect him to eat his vegetables, he'll decide he doesn't like them at all.

Nielsen Family said...

Wow I've never even eaten a pepper before! You'll have it made if he keeps it up!