

Alex and I just celebrated our third wedding anniversary. We were married in the Logan Temple on July 30, 2005. That was the happiest day of my life. I remember being so nervous that morning and then after we left the temple, we were both like "oh my heck, I just got married". But I love being married and we have so much fun together. I still can't believe Alex wanted to marry the world's biggest nerd. I never really asked him why because I was afraid he'd wake up and realize what he was about to do. I love being married to the world's greatest guy and I can't wait to see what other adventures are coming our way. I love ya babe!!!


3 comments:
Hey that last comment that was deleted was me, but on my coworkers account. She was using my computer and forgot to sign out. I love the Logan Temple!!!! Congratulations on being married for three years, as Jeffy would say HAPPY!!!!
Oh I loved your wedding dress...so beautiful.
Post a Comment