Friday, August 8, 2008

Excellent!!!

I finished "Breaking Dawn" on Tuesday and I loved it. I thought it was an excellent ending to the series. I'm way stoked for "Midnight Sun" to come out, but Meyer isn't even done writing it yet so I'm sure we'll have to wait an eternity for that one. Al has no desire to attend an awesome screening of Twilight with me, (he is so weird), I think he's sick of hearing about it. I'll keep working on him though.

4 comments:

Nielsen Family said...

Ah I'm still waiting to get my hands on a copy. They only had 30 copies sent here. I can't wait for the movie...thankfully I'll be back stateside by then so I can see it on the big screen!
~Shelly

DeAnna said...

I thought BD was good but the plot seemed a little wishy washy, sluggish, and weaker than the others to me. I gotta say that the first 200 pages or so I didn't like it AT ALL! But it got better. I think I like Eclipse the best because it is the most violent! I was hoping for more of that in BD.

Nielsen Family said...

I agree. Until I got through the Jacob part I was really out of it. Then it picked up and I enjoyed it more. But the whole Volturi threat was pretty weak. I was glad that she resolved the love triangle in a way that didn't hurt anyone.

Alissa said...

You know, I didn't really like BD. I don't think she put as much effort into writing it as she did the others. I agree with Deanna. The fighting is cool and I was looking forward to the big show down in the meadow. Oh well.