Sunday, May 9, 2010

Cam's Blessing

We blessed Camden on the second Sunday in April. We ended up doing it in my in-laws ward with Al's brother Joel. Joel and his wife, Liz had their baby the day before us. Then we had a big lunch at the Plain City seniors center. I guess I didn't realize I had a weird hair hanging down in my face all day. Oh well. Alex is such a great dad, he gave an amazing blessing. I'm so blessed to have the priesthood in my little family.

Cam and his cousin Jesse after their blessings
Cam the stud in his sweater vest and slacks
Cam with his Great-grandparents
Four generations

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

cute pictures....Cam is such a little stud! Love him! I also love the Nacho Libre soundtrack! :)

Melanie said...

How fun! Erin, you look great. I love your short hair.

Nielsen Family said...

I love your hair too...way cute. And how fun to get to spend the day with family. What a cute little boy!