Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Halloween
I know, I know. LATE!!! Well, I still wanted to post the halloween pics. Luke was a dragon, but wounldn't let us put his costume on him. He screamed and cried, so we finally dressed him in his regular clothes and headed for the trunk-r-treat. He had a lot of fun and caught on really quick. After he saw all the other kids dressed up, he let us put his costume on him. Then we headed for Grandma Heslop's followed by Grandma Robinson's where he and Jerrett ran wild together. A great halloween!!!


Luke didn't want to wear his costume
Luke's pumpkin
He used half of my paint on one pumpkin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Love your costume! That's so cute Luke didn't want to wear his until he saw the other kids. :)
Nice! Don't you love the crying and screaming fits? Love your costume! :)
Oh LUCAS B, his costume is so cute; and that pumkin its a winner. LOL
I love your costume. It's always fun to see what pregnant ladies come up with!
Post a Comment