Thursday, June 18, 2009
Big News!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Alex and I are happy to announce that we are expecting our second child in January. I am now 10.5 weeks and baby is doing great. He/She is tall for his/her age at 1 in:) I wasn't sick at all with Luke, but this little stinker is a different story. I've been having some pretty bad headaches, which will hopefully end as I merge into trimester 2. Baby's due January 11, just four days before Luke's third birthday. Oh, and sorry, but we aren't finding out the baby's sex this time so you can't know either. Alex didn't want to find out on the first one, but I pretty much said "too bad, we're finding out":), so we're going with his plan this time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
congrats....that is awesome!
I'm finding out about this on your blog?!!!
Well Mom, maybe you should have waited to read it until after I told you:) It's all your fault.
Congrats!! I had bad headaches with Maddie. Maybe that means it's a girl thing! Let me know if I can EVER help in any way!! I owe you for helping Jac out while I was gone!!:)
Congrats! I'm so excited for ya! You are so nice to give Alex his way I'm afraid I'd say too bad again.
Congrats!! That is exciting news! I sure hope the headaches go away though. No fun!
When I saw that you had exciting news I said they are having another baby. I hope its a little girl ao I can give you the clothes I bought for our baby cause I thought it was a little Girl ;< LOL Oh well Lukas B needs a little friend. LOL Congrats that is SOSOO exciting!!!
This is really Jac.....Congrats, thanks for helping out with my kids while you were all prego and stuff. Thats exciting! You're half way to 4!
Congrats Erin! You are so brave to not find out what you're having! Fun to be surprised! That would be so hard for me to wait.
Erin!! Congrats! That is so neat! I had bad headaches with both my pregnancies, so I feel your pain. Hope things continue to go well with baby.
Sorry Jac, but I don't ever plan on making it to four.
Congratulations!!! Your mom's post is kind of funny!
Congrats! Hopefully the headaches go away soon. I am way excited for you.
Post a Comment