I have decided that I officially hate chemistry. My class is five freaking credit hours and all online. I've gotten all A's and a few B's on my assignments, yet I somehow manage to always achieve a C on my exams. If I have to calculate one more stupid molecular equation, someone might die.
Well anyway, now that that's out of the way everything is going great with us. I haven't taken any pics since the bowhunt because I broke my camera so I really don't have any new one's to post. Alex and I both have new church callings. Alex got called to be the first counselor in the Elder's Quorum, and I an now a nursery worker. Luke is excelling in his calling in the nursery and by far eats the most gold fish crackers during snack time.
I absolutely love Halloween. Alex on the other hand could care less, so I'm glad that Liz (my sister-in-law who lives with us) is also a Halloween freak and I now have a pumpkin carving buddy. We're also really excited about all the new little babies in the family.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Oh Erin I hate Chemistry too! Embarrassingly I just got a 56 on my last test! Ouch! (Sorry to have broughten the conversation back to me) Yes! The candy corn is proudly being displayed in Price! Right next to my little pumpkin! I shall post a picture for you my friend!
Ah I never took Chemistry. I steered clear of that. I'm so glad that I'm not in school anymore! I'm usually all about decorating my place for Halloween but I only have 3 months left here and I've lost motivation to do lots of things.
Post a Comment