Saturday, October 25, 2008

Subway Surprise!!!

Well, last night we decided we wanted to go for a drive up to Avon and see the leaves. We grabbed a Subway foot long to split for dinner and headed up the pass. We did, however, get more than we bargained for. The subway guy left a little something behind, wrapped with our sub for us to find. I'm sure he just got busy and didn't see it when he wrapped up our dinner, but HOLY CRUD, I sure noticed to knife he forgot about. Ya, that's right, there was a knife wrapped up in our Subway sandwich. It wasn't a huge knife, but a knife is a knife man. Too bad we were all ready on the road again when we noticed it. Well, anyway we kept it and now have a cool knife to add to our camping supplies. I'll be showing it off next bow hunt. Hey, its better than any of the knifes I had previously. I took pictures, but it was with an old disposable camera I was trying to use up so I could get it developed. Anyway, I'll post pics later. We probably should have taken it back so we could get free subs for life, or reached a settlement and paid our truck off, either one would have worked:) So to all you Subway fans out there, don't forget to check your subs. The guy making it might just leave you a little something.

4 comments:

* said...

OH my gosh, that is so funny!

Alissa said...

Wow, how do you forget a knife wrapped up in a sandwich? Are you sure you didn't snub the guy in a class long ago or something? :)

Bekah Robinson said...

Holy Poop! Thats so cool! Its too bad little lucas b has to be subjected to such mafia behavior. If someone mails you a dead fish, its probably best if you move and change your name.

Nielsen Family said...

Haha yeah you should have gone for the settlement!