Monday, July 7, 2008

Horrible Act!!!

Sometime last night, our very own yard was sabotaged by evil doers. The most heinous act a person could commit on a home. Ya, that's right, we were toilet papered. Luke was furious when he saw the streaming strands draped around his swing set. No, just kidding, Luke thought it was an improvement. I am now creating my list of possible culprits. It could be many people, but I have a select few in mind. Nick Heslop, if you know anything about this come forward now and I may decide to grant you pardon. Oh, and bring a treat for Luke and I:)

3 comments:

DeAnna said...

awwwwww where's the photos? :)I think it was Oggie! mwah ha ha! He is still mad at you for staring at him all the time.

Erin said...

Oggie loved it when I noticed him. I gave him his grove!

Erin said...

Opps, that's groove.