Glitter Graphics Maker & MySpace Layouts
1/6/2010
2:45pm
6lbs 12oz
19in
Well I guess my fears of having a huge baby were unfounded. Little Cam was a full pound smaller than my midwife told me so she was even surprised. The delivery couldn't have gone smoother. They induced me on Wed the 6th and I was only in labor a whopping 4 hours. My midwife got there when I was at a seven to break my water. she was going to go back to the clinic to see more patients and wait for them to call her when I was close, but she said she had a feeling she shouldn't leave the hospital quite yet. So she left the room for about five min and came back to find me at a full 10 with baby's head in sight. Everyone really went into overdrive because they didn't even have any of the delivery equipment in the room yet. Too bad I didn't get a picture of my nurses face because her eyes were bugging out of her head. She told my midwife how glad she was that she didn't end up leaving because she would have ended up delivering my baby. The hospital has some really strict rules right now about visitors, so we were only allowed 2 visitors total for our entire stay. No one under 14 either, so Luke didn't meet his little brother until day 3. It kind of sucked to have to call our parents and tell them that only one of them could come. Alex's mom and dad both showed up and poor Alex had to go down to the waiting room and tell them that he could only take one. So both our moms ended up coming up to visit. But little Camden is well and healthy and is the best baby ever. He is only 9 days old and only wakes up once a night to eat. Luke loves him and always tries to tickle his belly. Thanks for all the love and support!!!


11 comments:
Erin, he is so dang cute! I can't believe how many pics you have of him with his eyes open! Congratulations!!!!!! Camden is such a cute name!!!!
Erin I could just eat him up!!!! He is sosososos Cute, I love him already and I haven't even met him yet! Congratulations! WE are so excited for you guys and can not wait to see him! Oh and Camden B Pontapee sounds quite nice.
That is great. He was ready to meet his mama. He is so darling. I'd say I can't wait to meet him but at the way my life goes he'll be 5 before I ever get close enough! haha. Anyways, congrats and I can't wait to see more pictures!
Congrats!! He is adorable! Glad everything went well! :)
Congrats Erin!! He is super cute :)
What a cute little guy!! Congrats!! Can't wait to see him in person!:)
Congrats Erin!! He is adorable! :)
Congradulations on the new addition! I really love the name you picked out for him 2!! :)
Cute little guy :D Love all the pictures! Your lucky you get the little babies!! Glad things went well!
Cute pictures! He is dang cute! Glad Luke likes him. :) Best wishes.
I didn't remember you weren't finding out til delivery. I bet that was so fun! Congrats! He is so precious. I bet it'll be fun having the two boys in a row!
Post a Comment