Sunday, March 1, 2009
He's off the see the Warden, the wonderful Warden of Oz.
Has everyone heard about the shooting in Pleasant Grove yesterday. Turns out that Alex knows the shooter and they go to school together. Well, went to school together. Alex is kind of in shock a bit. He's like, "man, Colton and I have been in the same classes for five years together, and I remember he was at the same orientation meeting with me." He says that everyone at school yesterday was crowded around the computer trying to see if it was really him on the news. It's kind of wierd for Alex to know a guy that just committed murder. Alex says everyone knew he was into some pretty messed up stuff. The guy just ruined his whole life in about .2 seconds. The guy was probably on a down-ward spiral for a while, but I just keep thinking that he only had two more months out of five years left of school. Just 2 months from graduation. If he was into some bad stuff, then graduation probably wouldn't really have made a difference for him, but he had a great job as a plumber and really could have made something of himself. Well, I'm just now reminding myself that I'm not his judge and that's not my job. And I'll feel really bad if he had some good reason, like it was self defense or something. If that happens, then I'll be repenting on a up coming post. But it's just scary how it only takes 1 second and a bad decision for this guy to totally ruin his whole life. Check out the story HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Dang! That is crazy! I wonder what happened!? It's amazing that an argument escalated to the point where a split second decision ends someones life! That is really sad.
Oh my, that would be so weird. I can't imagine sitting by someone everyday and then seeing them on the news like that...its scary.
Post a Comment